Lynx Studio Technology: Lynx LT-HD
LSlot device for Lynx Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 converters
Now, with the LT-HD in either the Aurora 16 or Aurora 8, connectivity with Digidesign ProTools|HD® is possible. Easily installed in Aurora’s LSlot bay, the LT-HD allows Aurora converters to be used in current ProTools|HD systems. Connected via standard Digilink cables to HD Core or Accel Core cards, ProTools recognizes the Aurora converter and controls all input and output functions, clocking, routing and other settings. One LT-HD equipped Aurora 16 can provide up to 32 channels of analog to digital and digital to analog conversion.
This is a truly plug and play system. LT-HD’s hardware and on-board software streamline installation and set-up, bringing Aurora audio quality and channel count to the ProTools system. LT-HD provides signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O™ for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments are required.
The LT-HD contains one Primary and one Expansion DigiLink port. Aurora supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz. You do not lose half of your channels at higher sample rates and you do not need to purchase additional expensive modules for full channel counts. Pro Tools users can now benefit from Lynx’s exclusive SynchroLock™ word clock for very low jitter and low distortion of digital signals.
• One Primary and one Expansion DigiLink port
• Up to 32 channels of analog and digital I/O per HD Core or Accel Core card possible with one Aurora 16
• Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz
• Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O™ for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments required
• Allows I/O functions for parameter control to be controlled and monitored within ProTools
• Interfaces with HD system using standard DigiLink cables
• Allows daisy-chaining of multiple Aurora converters and other DigiLink devices via Expansion port
• Lynx proprietary SynchroLock™ technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
• Easily installed into Aurora
• Aurora remote control via MIDI and IrDA
• RoHS compliant
• Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc