Native Instruments Battery 3
The Definition of Drums
BATTERY 3 is the professional standard for drums and percussion. The latest version of the acclaimed drum sampler fuses an extensive library with functionality and simplicity. A powerful new engine and a host of sound shaping options deliver tight, punchy drums while the user-friendly interface guarantees instant access and complete control. Whether electronic or acoustic, BATTERY 3 will have your drums rolling in no time.
BATTERY 3 is armed with an extensive 12 GB sample library. Over 100 professional kits cover an incredibly broad spectrum of musical styles. From authentic acoustic kits to contemporary electronic collections and ethnic percussion from all over the globe, every genre is represented. Third party sample formats such as Apple Loops, REX, Akai, EXS and many more can of course be imported, guaranteeing BATTERY 3's compatibility with just about every drum sample available.
At the heart of BATTERY 3 lies the cell matrix, bigger and more versatile than ever before. With up to 128 sample cells, it is fully customizable – define the number of cells, rows and columns to fit your exact needs. Color-code or select multiple cells for quick and easy management. Step through all your drums of a particular type and pre-listen samples within the current kit. BATTERY 3's flexible nature ensures the perfect setup for any situation.
BATTERY 3 offers a wide range of sound shaping features and effects, both for individual cells and on a global level. Adjustable articulations, such as flam, humanize and roll, add a natural feel to your rhythms. The time stretching feature allows samples to be sculpted and loops to be adjusted to the correct tempo.
BATTERY 3 is also armed with an arsenal of powerful and flexible effects for every cell or the master channel which guarantee your drums a production-ready and cohesive sound.
• Comprehensive and powerful drum sampler based on a next generation sample engine
• 12 GB sample library: over 100 drum kits with over 23,000 individual samples and over 2,600 categorized drum cells covering all musical styles
• Vintage sampling modes emulating the legendary sound of classic drum machines MPC60* / SP-1200* (with 4 sound settings)
• Improved workflow and usability, fast and intuitive access to all parameters.
• Fully customizable cell matrix: freely definable rows and columns with up to a total of 128 sample cells
• Improved cell effects and a new master effects section
• Performance articulations: roll, flam, buzz, right hand, etc.
• Beat synchronisation with loop import for Apple Loops™, REX™, Acid Wave™ and Beat Creator™
• Time stretching feature per cell for creative sample manipulation
• Sample Purge keeps RAM load to a minimum
Windows Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
Mac Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
700 MB free disc space / 14 GB for full installation, DVD drive
• Audio Units
• RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher)